Pages

Friday 26 October 2012

A Fine Fox

The boy and I managed to escape to the country last week for a few days in beautiful Devon. We were absurdly lucky with the weather with lots of sunshine which is highly unseasonal for October.

On the way back, we stopped off for a night in Wiltshire with the lovely Robin and Mould to meet the gorgeous new addition to the family, their beautiful daughter Edie.

And they gave me a belated birthday present which is such a cute idea that I wanted to share it. It's a teatowel that is also a Sew Your Own Fox!

Mibo sew your own fox tea towel


It comes complete with instructions to cut out and sew your fox and they even have a video online at www.mibo.co.uk. They also have sew your own owls, lions and squirrel tea towels. Now I just have to work out if I want to keep it as a teatowel or cut it up. Think the temptation to sew it will win.

I liked it so much that I've since been lusting after all kinds of lovely stuff on the Mibo website. They are a small UK company based in Hove in Sussex and they make all kinds of things from paper animals to adorable printed T shirts. I'm already planning to get organised and buy some Christmas pressies from the site.

Mibo website


No comments:

Post a Comment