Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Fabric Haul from the Middle East

Over Christmas, I was lucky enough to go to Oman in the Middle East to visit my parents. Apart from the weather and good food, a big bonus are the material shops full of unusual prints that you can't get over here. I stocked up on fabric so I can start making some new designs and also try out making new things for my little bump. In the excitement of a whole shop full of material and preparing myself for some haggling, I stupidly forgot to take some photos inside the shop. Maybe next time. For now, here's a little look at a few of the new styles I bought.

Green material with yellow chickens

Multicoloured vintage and retro coffee and tea pot print material

Pink, red and blue sweet print material with blue pattern

2 comments:

  1. I seriously LOVE that tea cups / coffee pots one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so do I. Just working out what to make with it now!

      Delete